You might have heard about self-love many times before. But how does self-love mean? What should you do to love … Read more
We used to care too much about what people think about us, act upon what others expect us to do, and do things to please others. Even when things go wrong in a relationship, we often blame ourselves because we are not good enough to your partner.
Chances are, things might go wrong if you are not staying true about yourself. Loving yourselves help improve self-worth, happiness, self-validation and makes you happy with or without a partner. It helps strengthen the relationship, making sure each other not be needy and too much dependable on the relationship.
On the other hand, many people are afraid that self-loving is selfish so they forget how to take good care of themselves. Loving yourself or self-love is to focus on yourself with self care and positive encouragement, while being selfish is to think and act for the sake of yourself, without paying attention to others.
Then again, self-love means to take care of yourself for your well-being and happiness. It makes you become a positive, kind, and happy person which then maybe inspires others to live a more positive life.
Reading these quotes would inspire you about why we need to love ourselves, so that loving yourself can bring about our best energy to focus on what we really want to achieve in our life, attract what we want the universe to do about, and be happy all about it.
- “Love yourself first, and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” -Lucille Ball.
- “To fall in love with yourself is the first secret to happiness.” -Robert Morely.
- “If you aren’t good at loving yourself, you will have a difficult time loving anyone, since you’ll resent the time and energy you give another person that you aren’t even giving to yourself.” – Barbara De Angelis.
- “Self-care is never a selfish act—it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.” – Parker Palmer.
- “When I accept myself just as I am, I am freed from the burden of needing you to accept me.” – Dr. Steve Maraboli.
- “If you can learn to love yourself and all the flaws, you can love other people so much better. And that makes you so happy.” -Kristin Chenoweth.
- “The real difficulty is to overcome how you think about yourself.” – Maya Angelou.
- “If you’re searching for that one person that will change your life, take a look in the mirror.”- Shantanu Kohli.
- “One of the greatest regrets in life is being what others would want you to be, rather than being yourself.”– Shannon L. Alder.
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” – Charles Bukowski.
- “You cannot be lonely if you like the person you’re alone with.” – Wayne W.Dyer.
- “Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.” – Roy T.Bennett.
- “Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.” – Louise Hay.
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.”- Mark Twain.
- “When you stop living your life based on what others think of you, real life begins. At that moment, you will finally see the door of self-acceptance opened.”- Shannon L.Alder.
- “You can’t really love someone else unless you really love yourself first.” – Fred Rogers.
- “If you love yourself, you love others. If you hate yourself, you hate others.” Osho.
- “If you make friends with yourself, you will never be alone.” – Maxwell Maltz.
- “To accept ourselves as we are means to value our imperfections as much as our perfections.”– Sandra Bierig.
- “If you do not respect your own wishes, no one else will. You will simply attract people who disrespect you as much as you do.”- Vironika Tugaleva.
Have you asked yourself when you will stop learning? Do you think stopping learning can offer you many benefits? Will … Read more
Self-confidence is one of the keys to success. But is it true that all successful persons always have excellent self-confidence … Read more
Here the new year 2021 has come. We have been all passing through a tough year which no one could have ever anticipated. A lot of things can happen, both the good and bad things during the year. Right now at this moment, it’s a good time to reflect on our achievement in the past as well as our hope for the future.
This writing will give you the best New Year motivational quotes to remind you to embrace what life has offered, unfold the new beginning to stand strong together in the context of the pandemic challenge, and not forget to chase your goals of the brighter future of 2021.
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Every woman and man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page.” – Henry Ward Beecher.
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley.
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt.
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” – Vern McLellan.
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”- Harriet Tubman.
- “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect”- Alan Cohen.
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals” – Melody Beattie.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet.” – Anne Frank.
- “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach.
- “I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.” – Nick Frederickson.
- “And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart.
- “Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.” – Steven Spielberg.
Christmas has come again. No matter what religion you are, Christmas is a festive occasion observed by billions of people … Read more
Sometimes what women’s behavior reveals is not like what you think. Women are stereotypically delicate, and born to be loved, … Read more
Following the topic in men’s psychology, this writing will guide you through psychological facts about what makes men attractive in … Read more
Human psychology in general and men’s psychology in particular, is a vast and ambiguous topic. While knowing about the subject … Read more