Here the new year 2021 has come. We have been all passing through a tough year which no one could have ever anticipated. A lot of things can happen, both the good and bad things during the year. Right now at this moment, it’s a good time to reflect on our achievement in the past as well as our hope for the future.
This writing will give you the best New Year motivational quotes to remind you to embrace what life has offered, unfold the new beginning to stand strong together in the context of the pandemic challenge, and not forget to chase your goals of the brighter future of 2021.
- “Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” – Oprah Winfrey.
- “Every woman and man should be born again on the first day of January. Start with a fresh page.” – Henry Ward Beecher.
- “If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am.” – Cyril Cusack.
- “Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” – Brad Paisley.
- “New year—a new chapter, new verse, or just the same old story? Ultimately we write it. The choice is ours.” – Alex Morritt.
- “What the new year brings to you will depend a great deal on what you bring to the new year.” – Vern McLellan.
- “Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.”- Harriet Tubman.
- “Do not wait until the conditions are perfect to begin. Beginning makes the conditions perfect”- Alan Cohen.
- “The new year stands before us, like a chapter in a book, waiting to be written. We can help write that story by setting goals” – Melody Beattie.
- “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.”- Ralph Waldo Emerson.
- “What a wonderful thought it is that some of the best days of our lives haven’t even happened yet.” – Anne Frank.
- “New Year’s Day. A fresh start. A new chapter in life waiting to be written. New questions to be asked, embraced, and loved. Answers to be discovered and then lived in this transformative year of delight and self-discovery. Today carve out a quiet interlude for yourself in which to dream, pen in hand. Only dreams give birth to change.” – Sarah Ban Breathnach.
- “I close my eyes to old ends. And open my heart to new beginnings.” – Nick Frederickson.
- “And suddenly you know: It’s time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.” – Meister Eckhart.
- “Every single year, we’re a different person. I don’t think we’re the same person all of our lives.” – Steven Spielberg.