Following the topic in men’s psychology, this writing will guide you through psychological facts about what makes men attractive in women’s eyes. Knowing about the subject will help men, in general, have greater insight into how women think about the opposite sex; it can allow men to understand women, improve their dating lives, well-being, and happiness.
Nearly all women own typical traits representing their biological and psychological gender. Thus, women look for some specific characteristics in men like men do look for in women. From the women’s perspective, men’s attraction could be from physical appearance and innate personality traits. This writing will, thereby, tell you a handful of studies showing their thoughts about what women find attractive in the opposite sex; some of the facts might surprise you.
- Researchers have found that the personality of a man makes them more attractive rather than his appearance to women.
- Australian researchers recently found that women were generally more attracted to men who are present, mindful, attentive, and non-judgmental.
- According to Gentlemen’s Journal, women are attracted to a man who is generous and unselfish over someone vain.
Doing good deeds
- According to researchers of The Journal of Social Psychology, Social Psychological, and Personality Science, Evolutionary Psychology, women find men more appealing for long term relationships when they do good deeds.
A sense of humor
5. According to Psychological Reports, Intelligence, and Personal Relationships, women are more attracted to men who can make them laugh because it makes men seem more intelligent.
6.Women were more likely to hand off their phone numbers to a man who tells jokes than a man who doesn’t.
Having a dress sense
7. Studies show that man was rated more attractive when he was wearing a red shirt.
8. A 2007 study from the University of California, Los Angeles, showed that women were more likely to want short-term relationships with guys who had big muscles. Less-muscular men were thought to be suitable for long-term relationships.
9. According to David Ludden Ph.D., the very features like large size, well-toned muscles, upper-body strength make a man attractive today.
Having a medium beard
10. In a 2013 study from the University of New South Wales, women said men with a medium beard are most attractive.
Having a good smell
11. A study published in the International Journal of Cosmetic Science revealed that women found men who were wearing scented spray more attractive.
Having a deep-husky voice
12. In a 2013 study from the University of New South Wales, women said men with a medium beard are most attractive.12. Women generally prefer men with deep-husky voices because they seem less aggressive voices and more confidence.
Being older in age
13. According to Evolutionary Psychology, women may be attracted to older men because they’ve had time to accumulate more resources.
Higher earning potential
14. Studies show that many women find men attractive because of their earning potential.
Married or attached men
15. According to Fatherly.com, married or attached men are more attractive to women in theory but seem less in practice.
Owning a dog
16. In a 2014 experiment from the Ruppin Academic Center in Israel and the University of Michigan, men who own a dog are rated more attractive as a more suitable long-term partner than one who didn’t own one.
Having an ability to cook
17. Men who can cook are more attractive to women.
Knowing when she needs a hug
18. According to Tools of Men, any hug is the best kind of touch to show affection to women all the time. Women would appreciate a hug from the behind because hugging makes them feel loved and wanted and very protected.